Milestones in Hotel KONRADIN in Kühtai
The highlights of the past years in Hotel KONRADIN
- 1948 The foundation stone of the KONRADIN is laid by our grandfather Josef Haslwanter with the Mooshäusl.
- 1964 Construction of Hotel KONRADIN by Josef and Antonia Haslwanter
- 1972 The second generation, Siegfried und Marlies Schlögl, take over the KONRADIN.
- 1977 Construction of the "Alte Stube" and sports shop
- 1979 Europe's highest hotel tennis hall in KONRADIN
- 1986 The roof is turned and an additional storey and room are added.
- 1997 Construction and take-over of the lodge Kaiser-Max-Hütte
- 1998 Construction of the toboggan hut Graf-Ferdinand-Haus
- 2004 The third generation (Bernhard and Hannes Schlögl) takes over the KONRADIN from their parents.
- 2005 The tennis hall makes way for the new construction of a swimming pool, a spa area, new rooms and a garage.
- 2011 The next big reconstruction measure: raising of the roof to make space for the new suites, expansion of the basement garage.
- 2014 50 years of Hotel KONRADIN Kühtai
Enjoy your holiday in a hotel full of history! Send us your non-binding enquiry today!