For relaxed and care-free holidays in Kühtai
We pay particular attention to observing the legally imposed hygiene measures and social distancing rules. These are being constantly updated and adapted to the latest situation. Protecting the health of our guests and employees is a top priority for us.
- We always comply with the official requirements and we always try to keep you up to date here.
- Further information about the current situation and regulations can be found at www.austria.info
Status: November 2021
Arrival at Hotel Konradin
NEW "2-G-rule": The following measures are in effect from 8 November:
Like in many other European countries, COVID cases in Austria are currently rising. To keep locals and visitors safe, additional protection measures are about to be introduced:
- For hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, leisure centres, gyms, cultural institutions (cinemas, theatres etc.), ski lifts and body-related services (such as hairdressers) proof of vaccination/recovery is mandatory (children under the age of 12 are exempt).
- For events with 25 people or more proof of vaccination/recovery is mandatory (children under the age of 12 are exempt).
- COVID tests (both PCR and antigen) are no longer valid as "entry tests".
- FFP2 masks are required on public transport, in cable cars and in all retail businesses and museums.
- 2-dose-vaccinations are now valid for 9 months only after the second dose (previously: 12 months)
- Up until 5 December, proof of the first dose plus a negative PCR test are valid for hospitality businesses, body-related services and events.
- Children under 12 years are currently exempt from entry rules, for minors between 12 and 18 years, a solution is being worked on.
Cancellation conditions in case of travel warning
If a travel warning is issued for Austria or for the province of Tyrol, you can cancel your booked stay at Hotel Konradin free of charge. Otherwise general terms and conditions for the hotel industry (AGBH 2006) apply.
The Party may rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration by 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest without being liable to pay a cancellation fee. Outside this period the Party may only rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration subject to the following cancellation fees:
- 40% of the total agreed price by 1 month before the date of arrival
- 70% of the total agreed price by 1 week before the date of arrival
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding the date of arrival