For relaxed and care-free holidays in Kühtai
We pay particular attention to observing the legally imposed hygiene measures and social distancing rules and to the recommendations made by sichere-gastfreundschaft.at. These are being constantly updated and adapted to the latest situation. Protecting the health of our guests and employees is a top priority for us.
- We are always taking note of any new official regulations.
- Our employees wear a mask at all times.
- You will be welcomed at reception while respecting social distancing.
- We maintain social distancing at all times.
- Sanitiser dispensers and sprays can be found throughout the hotel.
- We pay particular attention to the additional disinfecting of surfaces and door handles when cleaning the rooms.
- We have hygiene pillars at the entrance to our breakfast and salad buffet.
- Our KONRADIN SPA is open. Please take note of the information regarding numbers of people and maintain a distance from others.
- Our gym is open for you. You can find hygiene pillars and sanitiser spray here.
- Our employees will receive ongoing training in the latest new regulations.
- Please stay in your room and contact reception by telephone if you feel ill or unwell. We will then immediately call a doctor and implement all measures to ensure you receive the required assistance.
- Please follow the specified measures and social distancing regulations to protect other guests and our employees.
- Enjoy the wide-ranging mountains: the open nature around our hotel is home to lots of space and tranquillity.